The ArQuives is currently open by appointment only.
If you’d like to order materials OR to work onsite, please contact Queeries as we aren’t accepting walk-ins at this time.
Our staff will help you set up an appointment to view the material and will give you further instructions about your visit.
When you arrive, please sign in and wear a mask; we’ll provide them at the front entrance, along with hand sanitizer.
As of May 16, 2022, we have updated our COVID-19 Policy to ensure the health and safety of all our staff, volunteers and researchers.
- All staff, researchers, and volunteers must wear a mask while in the building.
- All staff, researchers, and volunteers working on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- We will require proof of full vaccination before entering the building.
- To be exempt from Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements, anyone age 12 and up must provide a written document from a physician or a nurse practitioner on official letterhead stating that there is a medical reason for the exemption.
- Requests for accommodation based on protected grounds under the Ontario Human Rights Code will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.