Update: March 1, 2022
THE ARQUIVES IS REOPENING!
This month, The ArQuives is gradually reopening; volunteers and researchers are welcomed onsite by appointment only. It will be so good to see you all again!
Researchers: to book an appointment, please contact email@example.com ; we aren’t allowing walk-ins at this time. When you arrive, please sign in and wear a mask; we’ll provide them at the front entrance, along with hand sanitizer. Thanks!
OUR VACCINATION POLICY REMAINS THE SAME
- The ArQuives expects Staff, Researchers and Volunteers working on site to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- We will require acceptable proof of full vaccination. Full vaccination includes two doses of any of the Health Canada approved vaccines.
- To be exempt from Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements, anyone age 12 and up must provide a written document from a physician or a nurse practitioner on official letterhead stating that there is a medical reason for the exemption.
- Requests for accommodation based on protected grounds under the Ontario Human Rights Code will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
What form of documentation do we accept as proof of vaccination?
- Photo or scanned copy of your paper record from your pharmacy or doctor
- Printed copy of the records
- Provincial vaccine passports when available (October 22, 2021 in Ontario)
Researchers will also need to bring government-issued photo ID that matches the name on the above health records.
The ArQuives respects the privacy of our staff, volunteers, and visitors and will not be keeping personal health information on file once it is provided.
Thank you for your kindness and respect to our staff and volunteers; we’ve been work hard to protect our community from the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sam Cronk, Interim Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.